BOX TRAILER FOR HIRE
500kg gross weight,
Ideal for camping
1 Day £32.00
Full week £90.00
£250.00 Refundable Deposit
Box Trailer silver Tav 1
Twin Rear Doors
750kg gross weight,
Ideal for camping
1 Day £37.00
Full week £125.00
£400.00 Refundable Deposit
TEDS TRAILER HIRE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The hirer must provide the following identification in order to hire any trailer.
- A valid full photo driving licence with paper attachment for the hirer and current car insurance for the towing vehicle.
- 2 current Household Bills confirming same name and address as the driving licence.
3. copies will be made of any identification provided and retained until trailer is returned.
4. If insurance is not taken the deposit will be the FULL cost of replacement.
- All payments to be made in cash.
- Full payment for the hire duration to be made upon collection of the trailer.
- A deposit equivalent to one day’s hire is required to secure booking. This deposit is non-refundable if hire does not commence.
- When no insurance taken full cost of the trailer replacement is required. This will be reimbursed when the trailer is returned less any monies due for damage.
LOSS, DAMAGE, IMPOUNDED TO THE TRAILER
- Any loss or damage to the trailer is the responsibility of the hirer. When any loss or damage is incurred monies will be deducted from the deposit. If this exceeds deposit given any further monies due will be paid by the hirer to TEDS TRAILERS.
- The hirer is responsible for the trailer until the trailer is returned. As such hire charges will still accrue until the equivalent monies are paid in full for its replacement or the trailer is returned in the same condition it was hired.
- The hirer agrees to pay TEDS TRAILERS the full costs of any repairs or replacement parts of the trailer should the trailer be damaged or have parts stolen from it during the hire period.
- Replacement costs are as follows and are subject to change without prior notice:
a. Straps £ 80.00
b. Cover £ 50.00
c. Spare Wheel £ 45.00
d. Hitch Lock £ 15.00
e. Wheel Brace £ 10.00
f. Wheel Clamp £ 30.00
g. Damage to trailer Unspecified as due to amount of damage.
- The Hirer is responsible to routinely check the trailer before any journey. IE Tyre pressures, wheel nuts lights etc.
- Number plates are a legal requirement. These must be purchased prior to hiring a trailer and produced when collecting a trailer. Trailers are not to be defaced, written on, or have signs stuck on them.
- TEDS TRAILERS will not be liable for any injuries caused to the hirer, their agents or any third parties arising out of the use of the trailer during the hire period. The hirer shall be responsible for all liabilities arising whilst the trailer is being hired to the hirer. As such the hirer shall completely indemnify TEDS TRAILERS in respect of all claims by any person for injury to person or property caused by or in connection with, or arising out of the use of the trailer.
- The trailer is at all times the property of TEDS TRAILERS and as such the hirer has at no time the right, title or interest in the hired trailer except that it is hired to the hirer.
- The hirer agrees to pay any solicitors fees and court costs involved on behalf of TEDS TRAILERS in their having to take legal action to recover either the trailer, the value of the trailer or repair costs through the hirer not complying with the terms and conditions of hire.
- The hirer must return the trailer in the same clean condition as it was taken.
- The hirer MUST NOT in any circumstances use or allow the trailer to be used for any of the following purposes.
a. For any illegal purpose
b. For hiring, lending or selling to a 3rd party
c. Use the trailer outside England, Scotland or Wales without prior written consent.
- Any accessories supplied with the trailer must be returned in the same condition as taken. (Items will be listed on the agreement).